Friday, April 23, 2010

WOW my new tv

I use a Sony TV exclusive 30 years on the farm. I was raised in the market for a new TV to my old Sony 50 "Grand WEGA LCD projection. I am always with new technologies, consumer electronics, and I knew that the display backlight LED lights
the way. One day I went to Best Buy to see new models from Sony. I was particularly interested in the Sony Bravia XBR8 LED TV. This is a wonderful presentation, but I could not 't I belong with $ 5K for a TV. The high price was a huge disappointment . I knew LED Samsung models, so I decided to check. I was immediately planning. They seemed much better than Sony 's more expensive LED and less than $ 2. But I was really ready to buy something other than a Sony television? "I be satisfied. I put a lot of research on this Samsung. And 'demoed in stores and many messages I have read so many possibilities. IMO, the Samsung LED TV are by far considered the best technology currently available. The notification must be considered. The most impressive of all is that this Samsung in a phrase that only 1.2 "often beaten.
Well, I was finally convinced, and decided to buy the Samsung UN55B8000. I have owned for almost a month now and I am in awe every time I see him. This set is beautiful, although 's arrest. But, you won 't want to disable, and clarity, detail, brightness, contrast and color, absolutely extraordinary. For the first time, I have a TV, I do not cover all settings to factory settings to make - it was perfectly right out of the box. Actually, I purchased a DVD and calibration was surprised It 'did not lead to a review of regulation.
Of course, the amazing thing about this phrase, and what first attracted me to it, the image quality. It 's hard to explain the level of detail it produces. I have cable programming, HD (1080i), which is fantastic. Xbox 360 games on the show for you. But the image is made by a source Blu-ray views. They were also pleasantly surprised by how the screen is only in my family room. I have the brightness can be adjusted to see the amount of light, and again when the night when I was with our old Sony television. Although the screen on UN55B8000 has a glossy surface is a great job to reduce glare and reflections.

However, I have other negative comments posted here or vignetting effect from uneven backlighting LED lighting device reacted when the TV displays dark images. The only time I noticed that when all the shows a completely black background, as in the titles of the film. At best, it seems like a very faint light from a corner. But even then, I had to look really. It'I think it's not a problem, at least not someone from postponing the purchase of this TV should be incredible. I assume that those who experienced this anomaly, probably a series of calibrated so that its brightness is too high.
I took advantage of the slim design of this series and purchased the ultra-thin wall mounting. The TV weighs like a frame and looks like a masterpiece, it is. The houses in which Slim the appropriate fora, which makes it very good sound quality for normal TV. Naturally, you want to watch movies on a surround sound system.
Regarding the other characteristics of this series, web widgets are pretty cool, but slow. I particularly like the YouTube widget. DLNA network function is also a nice addition, but the interface is slow and not very intuitive. I 'm hoping that a future firmware upgrade improves the functionality. The functionality of the content library is my favorite. It gives you a presentation of works of art or other images displayed with a soft background music - ideal for parties. You can add additional content for free from buy Samsung hdtv .

No comments:

Post a Comment