Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Glass Screen Frame Concerns. Samsung Series 7!


I was by what in their judgments as well as my personal experience that what I saw, written in stores, when deciding which TV to buy bouyed.

So when I received this model TV anticpating incredible experience I had with my first HDTV. At first I was blown away with the image. However then when I started to see a movie at night when the room was dark, I noticed that the glass reflects beveled edge of the frame was the light back to me and is very worrying.
I discovered that when I moved my head to one side by a minimum of a few centimeters, the reflection disappeared at the top. But I still saw the reflection on the sides. But I have a perfect angle and position in space to sit, not really a TV to enjoy so little?
I called Samsung tech support and the person I talked to said yes, she was known for this problem, but that does not change a significant enough concern for them in the model you need.
I do not recommend the 750 for the 650-series, whose only difference to examine certain features such as 650, for the exchange of design flaw.
Thus, while the image is fantastic, it's hard to Review TV is very high, so I hide in black ribbon around the glass frame in the deliberations.buy hdtv

No comments:

Post a Comment